All 5 art Reviews

Ethereal Ethereal

Mysterious!

I really like this piece of artwork FallenBane, the style is very mysterious and the picture has a great amount of detail. It definitely looks like it belongs on the front of a fantasy book or something. Keep up the good work!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Fantastic!

What an interesting concept! Good work Thdark, I love the way you've made yourself look like an old war veteran. I think people looked a lot fancier in the old days. A great piece of artwork.

thdark responds:

I agree with the fancier in the day comment, but I absolutely love history so I may be biased. Thank you!

Off Road Off Road

Truely Amazing!

Wow Keepwalking, this is a fantastic picture! The colour scheme is great, it makes the giant robot really stand out. I love pictures where the colour scheme is kinda dull but the picture itself can be dramatic, it gives it more of a "serious" feel. Even though there's a giant robot in the ocean it doesn't look out of place.

I liked the quote at the beginning about the robots dreaming too, very funny and clever! You get a well-deserved 10 from me. *Smiles* Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Little House on the Prairie Little House on the Prairie

Absolutely Fantastic!

This is a great painting Giselle! It's bright and colourful yet eerie and a little overcast at the same time, a very interesting effect. It's great to see there are still some "Actual" artists left if this day and age - I can't stand "Modern Art" and refuse to acknowledge it as an art form!

StudioGiselle responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you like and appreciate it so much! I too have trouble with what passes off as 'modern art' these days. To each their own I guess!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Name Suggestion

Awesome picture Egoraptor! I really like her. The colouring is very dynamic and I love her expression, very "Hey, look at me, I'm fabulous and you know it!".

As for a name suggestion, perhaps Dazzle, Clover, Indigo, Violet or Flair?