Wrong Number Wrong Number

So weird and so funny, I thought it was hilarious! Well done Sexual-Lobster.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Great video! I really hope you continue the series Sexual Lobster, I want to see what happens to our hero and his weed-scoring companion! The special attacks were cleverly done and the dialogue hilarious too.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Ethereal Ethereal

Mysterious!

I really like this piece of artwork FallenBane, the style is very mysterious and the picture has a great amount of detail. It definitely looks like it belongs on the front of a fantasy book or something. Keep up the good work!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Fantastic!

What an interesting concept! Good work Thdark, I love the way you've made yourself look like an old war veteran. I think people looked a lot fancier in the old days. A great piece of artwork.

thdark responds:

I agree with the fancier in the day comment, but I absolutely love history so I may be biased. Thank you!

Off Road Off Road

Truely Amazing!

Wow Keepwalking, this is a fantastic picture! The colour scheme is great, it makes the giant robot really stand out. I love pictures where the colour scheme is kinda dull but the picture itself can be dramatic, it gives it more of a "serious" feel. Even though there's a giant robot in the ocean it doesn't look out of place.

I liked the quote at the beginning about the robots dreaming too, very funny and clever! You get a well-deserved 10 from me. *Smiles* Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.